A new book on using the Mergers & Acquisitions UTBMS Codes is now available. Authored by Aileen Leventon and Jenny Ann Horst-Martz, this modestly priced resource illustrates how the codes can be used to help price or evaluate fees and value of a matter, identify where you are in the matter/plan budget, identify out-of scope work that may need to be addressed and enable corrective action as needed to meet deadlines and budgets. More information on the book can be found here.
Recent Blog Posts
- Chinese Versions of UTBMS Code Sets Now Available! January 17, 2021
- LEDES Membership Meeting Scheduled January 5, 2021
- API Phase 2 Development to Begin June 1, 2020
- 2020 LEDES UTBMS Project February 1, 2020
- What’s Not Working? We Want to Know. October 22, 2019