The LEDES.org web site receives 3,500 - 5,000 visitors each month. This menu item is intended to provide information to our visitors on products available that are associated with legal ebilling.
Products fall into different categories, and each requires the use of a LEDES data exchange standard.
- Client Analytic Systems - This class of systems provides analytics to law departments and insurance organizations that mandate ebilling.
- Ebilling Vendor Systems - These systems are usually purchased by law departments and insurance organizations and mandated for use by their outside counsel law firms for the submission of legal invoices and other information. This page also includes Auditing Systems (third-party providers of legal fee auditing services).
- Law Firm Back-Office Systems - These systems are purchased by law firms or other legal service providers. This category includes timekeeping, billing and back-office financial management systems.
- Law Firm Ebilling Administration Systems - These systems assist with administration of the ebilling function within the law firm. These systems include middleware that sits between the law firm's back-office systems and the third-party ebilling vendor system. Any law firm back-office system that includes LEDES API functionality is also shown under this menu item.
- Simple LEDES Invoice Tools - These are simple systems that provide LEDES generator or editing capabilities for law firm billing staff. Typically these do not integrate with a law firm's back-office systems or third-party ebilling vendor systems.
Vendors can learn more about advertising on our Vendor Marketplace by downloading our Brochure or by emailing email@example.com. Information on each system is required. Vendors should download the spreadsheet appropriate for the type of system to be advertised: